The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Zoe's Special Day

2011 Started off great with Zoe's baby blessing on the 2nd. Dallas gave her such a beautiful blessing and she was such a good girl. I am so thankful for a husband who keeps himself worthy to hold the priesthood so that he can bless our family and others with it. I love him so much.

                                               Me and my baby girl. She is so precious!
                                       I had to get a full shot of her dress. It turned out perfectly.
 Me, Zoe, and Grandma Bodily. My Grandma made this beautiful dress for Zoe! She is so talented and I love her so much!
 After the blessing we had everyone over for lunch. We had our own version of Cafe Rio and it was so yummy. Thanks to everyone who helped with the food. We love all of our family and friends so much and we feel blessed to have you all in our lives. Thank you for supporting us and Zoe on this special day!
                                                   Grandma Penny and Auntie Kate
                               Grandpa Jerold and Grandma Valerie with their 10th grandchild!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm just visiting. :) You're blog is cute!
    Zoe was blessed on our anniversary: Jan. 2nd. :)
    I have a blog too, but it's private. Feel free to visit it! Just send me your email via Facebook, and I'll send you an invite. :)

    ReplyDelete