The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we have Dallas' mom, brother and sister over for dinner and to open presents from the Family. We had a yummy honeybaked ham, potatoes, baked beans, rolls, rainbow jello and pumpkin pie. It was delicious!  
The kids got spoiled by their Grandma and Aunt and Uncle it was a ton of fun and they loved all the fun things they got. I didn't get many pictures because Zoe was hungry and wanted attention but it was a very fun night. After all the cooking that day I didn't feel like making cookies so we left Santa some pumpkin chocolate chip bread instead. I think he liked it just as much as cookies because he ate it all. Then we got the kids in bed and Dallas and I finished cleaning up the house for Santa. We decided to put the kids presents from Dallas' dad together so they could play with them in the morning and that was crazy! I think Baylee's had 100 pieces at least and I ended up staying awake until about 3 in the morning. I couldn't leave it half way done. Boy was I glad when that was finally finished. I finally got to go to bed and wait for morning.


Baylee got a princess tent and some dress-up clothes. She loves playing dress-up!! Auntie Kate got Baylee and Zoe the cutest stuffed animal monsters from F.A.O. Schwartz when she went to New York and she got Brody some NYFD trucks and cars. 
 Brody got a Utes football jersey and he said that now he just needs the pads so he can play football. He is such a funny kid. He also got a sling shot from Uncle Ethan and he has strict rules to never shoot anything at anyone or he will get it taken away. What a fun Christmas Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment