The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Preschool

Well I finally found a preschool for Brody to go to, I guess it is better late than never. I had actually checked into this same one when we moved and it was full but I found out in December that a few kids had moved or quit so we were able to get him in for the rest of the year. He was so excited when I told him I found a preschool to go to. 
Here he is on his first day! He was so excited to go in I couldn't get him to look at the camera long enough to get a picture, what a funny kid.

Three Weeks into school and he got to go on a field trip to the Hill Aerospace Museum.
We went last summer and he was so excited to go back to see all the airplanes again. 
Here he is with some of his little classmates. He already has a little girlfriend and it is so cute to see them running around and playing together. He told me today that he is going to marry her when he get home from his mission.
 Here is our little fighter pilot, he love the play room where they get to dress up and play in the different simulators. I was glad I could go with him on his first field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment