The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hogle Zoo

We got a zoo pass for Christmas so I thought we should get some use out of it. The zoo had a Cats and Cocoa day where they had some fun stuff going on up at the tiger exhibit. The tigers were all over the place, usually they just lay around so it was fun to see them a little more active. 
 Uncle Jake and aunt Audrey went with us, it was pretty chilly but we had fun anyway. Brody and Baylee love hanging out with their aunt and uncle and they sure look up to them.
                                                                 Brody and Jake
                                                            Audrey and Baylee
 We all got free hot chocolate so we sat down to drink it, it sure warmed us up on that cold day.
 Every time we go to see the gorillas they scare my kids. I thought we would try again to try to get the kids to like seeing them, that was not a good idea. We walked into the exhibit and first we saw the orangutans, they were all sleeping and being lazy so the kids were okay with it for a minute then we walked over by the gorillas and the male was standing on all fours staring at another guy that was in there with us, we stood there and watched for a few seconds when all of the sudden he yelled out and pounded on the glass. It scared us so bad, the kids were screaming and crying. I think I might have scarred them for life. It really was so scary, I was glad that glass held up the way the gorilla was pounding on it, I wonder what made him so mad. This is the picture I got after, Brody was still crying he wanted to get away from that thing.
 And here is Zoe just chilling out in the stroller, she slept most of the time all bundled up. I just love this little girl so much! She is so happy and easy going. What a beautiful baby girl!
Hopefully we will have lots more zoo days this year but I will have to pick warmer days so we can stay longer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that last picture of Zoe is so dang cute! What a perfect little face! I love it! And what an adorable pink outfit to keep her warm.

    We miss you guys but glad you love your new house!

    ReplyDelete