The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Friday, September 3, 2010

Random Summer Pics

Well this summer has flown by and I have not done much blogging but I thought I better catch up a little before this baby comes so here are some random pics from our summer followed by about a hundred other posts from all the fun stuff we did this summer. Hopefully I will get some pics of the new house on here soon and then I will try to be better about doing posts when the new one gets here.

This is from our ward campout up by Morgan. The cabin was awesome and it was fun to go up and see our friends for a few hours. We didn't stay the night but we heard it was a lot of fun. Brody is getting pretty good at picture taking, that is about the only time I am in a picture anymore.
This is another pic at the campout. There was a lot of fun places to explore up there.
West Haven fireworks with some of our friends.
Brody hitching a ride with Grandpa I. at uncle Steve's Police Academy graduation.
Love you grandpa, so glad you are up and around again.
Brody and Baylee got new cowboy/girl boots from Grandpa and Grandpa. They had to dress up and show them off

Cousin #2 of the summer is Mason, I went up to see him in the hospital and the kids couldn't go so I just have a pic of him by himself. 
Brody holding his newest cousin and #3 of the summer, Wyatt. Getting some good practice in for when little sister gets here.
Baylee holding Wyatt. They both think these babies are so cute and they will be such a good big brother and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment