The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our New Puppy

Meet Bauer, our new puppy. For quite a while now I have told Dallas that when we got a house we could get a dog. Well he took it very literally and decided that even though we were going to have a new baby within 2 weeks that it was time to get a puppy. He has been watching for the right one for weeks and finally found this black lab and went and picked him up.  So far he has been a pretty good dog. It will take some time for me to get used to having him around, I have never had a dog and I don't know anything about how to train them or anything so we will see how this goes. Brody and Baylee love him a nd were obsessed with carrying him around, being only 6 week old when we got him he was just their size. He is growing fast though and isn't so easy to carry now. He nips a lot so we are working on that but I think once he gets past that stage he will be a good dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment