The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Friday, September 3, 2010

Minute to Win It!

My sister Terra put together a fun date night for some friends and family. She told me that everyone was supposed to come up with a team name and dress up. Well I guess I was the only one that got that memo because we showed up all decked out and we were the only ones. ha ha Oh well it was fun anyway.
We ate dinner then played "Minute to Win It"
It was tons of fun. Dallas and I got 2nd place( I think we should have won by default since we were the only ones that dressed up) just kidding. Dallas got to do most of the games for our team but I helped out on some of them that were ok for my prego belly. We played lots of fun games.
Getting the paper bag from one side of the gym to the other without using your hands.
Putting cotton balls from one bowl to the other with vasaline on your nose.
Getting the cookies into their mouth without touching it was one of the funniest to watch.
Unrolling the toilet paper without ripping it. Such a fun idea! Thanks Terra for putting this together, it was tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment