The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

This year we had a family Halloween party 2 weeks before Halloween. My dad went all out to decorate this old methodist church in Ogden for the party and we had so much fun. This is the only picture I took though and I wish I would have taken more. It was such a fun party.
For Halloween, we took the kids to my Grandma's house to visit for a few minutes and when we left it was raining like crazy. Bummer. We went up to my mom and dad's trunk or treat and since it was raining it had been moved inside. It was crazy inside the gym at the church but the kids had a fun time.
After the trunk or treat we went to one of Dallas' friends house for dinner and to hang out. It had stopped raining so we had to take the kids out for some real trick or treating and they had so much fun. Here we are all dressed up ready for a fun time.

Ninja Brody
Bumblebee Baylee(sorry, bad picture) 
Scary Dallas had to dress up as Mike Myers so he could scare people. I don't really like the scary stuff but he does. It is too creepy.
Me and my little Ladybug. I love that she has so much hair. She has pigtails for antennas. We had an awesome Halloween. Now on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment