The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Thursday, November 11, 2010

FALL!!!

I love the fall. I love when the air begins to cool, the mountains start changing colors and leaves begin to fall from the trees. I have always loved getting outside in the nice cool air and raking up a big pile of leaves for the little kids to jump in. When I was still living at home it was for my little brother and sister and my nephews and now that we have our own home, I get to do it for my kiddos. We have a huge tree in the front yard and it has dropped a ton of leaves. I am not sure how long I will love this tree, but it sure made a good pile of leaves for Brody and Baylee to jump in.

Throwing huge arms full of leaves at each other. They loved it!

 Brody covered in leaves. He thinks that you can't see him with his camo hat on.
 Baylee trying not to get leaves in her mouth.
 Dallas was blowing all the leaves right at Baylee, she thought it was so funny. She just screamed and laughed the whole time. I love these people so much, they make me smile everyday.


1 comment:

  1. Oh man I can't wait until I can do this with my kids you always look like you guys have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete