The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Decorating Pumpkins

This year I didn't really want to do the whole pumpkin carving thing. Usually I end up gutting and carving all of them. So I found these fun faces that you can just push into the pumpkin and they are done. It was so nice to not have to clean up all that mess. I am sure we will go back and forth with carving and these faces but it was a nice easy year this year. The kids wanted to put all of the pieces on the pumpkins so I had to limit them a little so it actually looked like a face. Brody used pig ears to make feet. What a funny kid.
Baylee liked Brody's idea of giving them feet and found some ears to make feet for hers. They had so much fun with this, I am glad they weren't set on carving.
Dallas' masterpiece!
And Me with my pumpkin!
Our little family of pumpkins, Zoe shared with me this year, she can pick one out next year when she is starting to walk around.

No comments:

Post a Comment