The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Monday, January 4, 2010

Hogle Zoo





I have been wanting to take the kids to see the baby elephant at the zoo since it was born. We went with Grandma and grandpa Sawyer a couple of months ago but the baby elephant wasn't out for the public to see so I decided to take them with my sisters Callee and Stephanie. We had a fun time and we almost had the zoo to ourselves. I guess the zoo isn't a popular destination in the winter(something about the cold). We saw all the new babies that were born this year. Tigers, snow leopard, giraffe, elephant and many more. It was a fun day and at the end of our visit we stopped at the zoo cafe and tried the fried smores. It was pretty tasty.
Baylee measuring up to the gorillas

Callee, Brody, Me, and Baylee in front of the elephants. Brody, Stephanie, Baylee, and Callee by the giraffes

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogger life. This is my 3rd year and I love writing about my life. I've been wanted to go to the Zoo but never found the time to do so. Looks like you had a fun day and got to see all the baby animals. I hope to take the kids there soon. Glad you had a fun Holidays with your family. Love the cool gifts your kids got. I'm so happy you have a blog, here is mine www.la-joie-de-vivre-mw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! We love the zoo too! The baby elephant is so cute!

    (P.S. Email me at mbooner50@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look like you guys had a blast. email me and I will send you and invite to our blog.
    hartfam5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete