The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby #3




Yeah we are going to have another baby in September. We anounced our news to our family on Sunday. Two weeks ago my sister announced that she was also expecting. When she told us she was wearing a shirt that said baby bump on it so we decided that we would have Dallas wear a shirt with the same thing on it. At first they all thought we were just teasing because Dallas has been jokingly telling everyone that we were pregnant for about 2 months so they all thought he was still joking around but when I told them that I really am they were all very excited. The best part is that I get to be pregnant with my sister and my sister in law. We are all due this summer and I think it will be fun to have 3 new babies in the family.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations! That will be so fun for your family to have three babies together. We sure love our three little girls together on the Knudsen side. They were all born within a month and a half of each other. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I totally agree with Michelle babies together are lots of fun! I'm glad you started a blog, now I can see what is going on with your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I saw that you're following my blog, so I decided to come visit yours' as well. Hope that's ok. Congrats, congrats on the new baby! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! I love the idea of Dallas wearing the baby bump shirt. that is hilarious. I should've had Jake do that this time. haha. So cute. Congrats once again. Now I'll have someone to be prego with in the presidency :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats you guys! We are so happy for you and your family. What a fun busy summer you will have! Lots of fun cousins!

    ReplyDelete