The Sawyer Family

The Sawyer Family

Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Shower

My cute sister Terra is having her first baby in April so we threw a shower for her at my house. Her nursery is going to be farm animal themed so I thought it would be fun to do the shower with the same theme.
We made the cutest cupcakes with cake pops on top decorated to look like farm animals. I also made a sign with the baby's name on the wall and a diaper cake but I didn't take pictures of those. One day I will learn to take pictures of all the cute details. Oh well.
I used my mom's toy fence to go around the cupcakes, and the ducks were in their own little pond. It turned out so cute, just like a little farm.
Here are some of the family that came we had some fun games then she opened her gifts. She got a lot of cute things. Love you Terra, hope you had fun. I had fun putting it together.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea for a baby shower! I love those cupcakes! Adorable. Look at you all talented and stuff! Your kids are getting so big! Ok, it seriously seems like FOREVER since you moved! Crazy! Maybe one day we'll have to meet you up at the Treehouse Museum! What a fun place and awesome that you live so close to it!

    ReplyDelete